Request by an attorney or advocate to the child welfare agency or juvenile probation department to make a referral for an FYI or FUP voucher.

This template can be used by an advocate or attorney to ask that the child welfare agency make a referral for a young person to the Public Housing Authority for an FYI voucher.  This tool can be used by advocates and attorneys across the country

Download Resource